Followers

torsdag 23 april 2015

Get to know me questionnaire

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
- It says "Great:D Starting a game now" and is to John. 

B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom?

- It says "I may be on when home", and is from John. 

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?

- At 8 o'clock. You got to love Uni.

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?

-Nope.

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

-Play a game of dota! Stressful at times, but is what I do.

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?

-That, I will not tell.

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?

-Nope, I never did.

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

-I'm studying ^^

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

-Yes I do.

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?

-Yes I have and I will always decline that because drugs are baaad.

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?

-Not completely altered, but altered a little yes.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?

-Nope

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.

-English

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?

-Tssk

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
-Dreamhack!

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?

-I rarely do that. Might have been during a discussion about politics though, Brits tends to be rather right wing and if I express my very  left wing beliefs it can start weird stuff.

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?

-Both

R) Are you a very affectionate person?

-Not rally

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?

-I've never smoked and I hope I never will

T) What are you looking forward to?

-Dreamhack!

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?

-I don't and I dont' want any.

V) Are you mentally strong?

-Yes

W) Are you physically strong?

-Not really

X) Do you think you’re a good person?

-Mostly, yes

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.

-I wish I could meet my family more often.

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?

-Recentely started eating toast with nutella plus a bowl of yoghurt.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar