Followers

torsdag 30 oktober 2014

50 random (wonderful) questions

1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
This is a very difficult question. Being smart doesn't exclude being happy, right? So I'd take smart, and be happy at the same time.

2. What's your worst habit?
I would say drinking coffee. I really don't like that I drink it so much, because I feel I cannot be without my regular cups.

3. Are you dating?
Currently? Nah. But I'm open for dating.

4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. Especially not schampoo, because I use the no poo method..

5. What is the one thing you'll never do again?
Thinking I can understand the Glaswegian accent.

6. Do you collect anything?
Ribbons and nail polish.

7. Worst injury you ever had?
My burn injury on my arm last August, I burnt myself on boiling coffee. (CLICK for picture, not for those faint of mind). 

8. What is your favourite pet/ animal?
CATS! I love cats. 

9. What's your dream vacation?
Hm... I don't know. I love being here in the UK, but my dream... Hm... Travelling through Europe and eating loads of ice cream!

10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yes, kind of. It never goes exactly as you planned, but I'm keeping myself on track. 

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. And I probably won't get any either!

12. What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
My cleverness, duh!

13. Any phobias?
Yes. Centipedes. Long story short - I got "attacked" by one.... 

14.  Do you bite your nails?
No, thankfully not!

15. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
I used to count them on my way to school, but not anymore.

16. Heels or flats?
Heels. Always heels.

17.Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, why would I?

18. Do you always smile for pictures?
Hahah nah.

19. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Hehhe. It happens..

20.  Do you miss anyone right now?
I do

21. What's your favourite colour?
Bluuee! And red. Blue.. re.d.. blue.. can't choose.

22. Do you want kids?
YES! I do.

23. Are you patient?
Sometimes yes, but mostly not.

24. Can you swim?
Of course, I grew up in the Mediterranean sea..

25. Tea or coffee
Coffee, but I love tea as well. 

26. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on how cold it is, but mostly a flannel shirt.

27. Ever used a gun? 
Yes, for shooting you know.. you compete in it. Shooting on a target? Uhm. 

28. Do you sing in the shower?
It happens. At home all the time, but I try to avoid in the student hall x)

29. Are you stubborn?
Depends on the situation. 

30. Are you lazy?
Heheheh yes. I am.

31. Can you change the oil in a car
I think I could, if I really had to. 

32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Three days ago actually!

33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nude? Hahah.. Nah. I think not.

34.What is your favourite food?
Sushi.

35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Cartoons.. nah.. I can watch animated movies, but not cartoons.

36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
Harry Potter. 

37. What superpower would you have for one day?
The ability to use magic.

38. Whats been your favourite age so far? 
Eighteen

39. How old are you?
Nineteen

40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Stop worrying. Live!

41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Cut my hair in a pixie cut. Then.. Tell all the people I love how much I love them.

42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
No one.

43. Do people ever take you seriously?
I hope so!

44. What happened the last time you cried?
I was generally upset over some things.

45. Who knows you best?
Probably my parents and my closets friends.. hmhm

46.  Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.

47. What is your song of the week?
"Lipstick" by Jedward.

48. Last person you kissed?
Oh dear, well that's a secret!

49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Porridge!

50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Nope. That is something only I know of.

1 kommentar:

  1. Tar du illa upp om man frågar hur vikten är idag? Jag har följt dig väldigt länge och är så glad över att du mår bra, du var min främsta inspiration när jag behövde öka i vikt och bli kvitt ätstörningen nämligen så jag blir såpass nyfiken! Massa kramar till dig!! :D

    SvaraRadera