Followers

måndag 22 september 2014

A list.

1.Do you have a middle name?  Yes, I do have a middle name.
2. What was your favourite subject in school?  Hm.. Probably Maths. Or History. Or Social Studies. Or Geography. Or English... If I have to choose one? Well. I can't.
3. What’s your favourite drink? Coffee with milk. And yes, it's a drink!
4. Favourite song at the moment? Skye Row Boat.
5. What would you name your children? That's a difficult questions. Right now I'm totally into old English names.
6. Do you participate in any sports? I do not. But I did gymnastics once..
7. Favourite Book? Harry Potter and Outlander.
8. Favourite Colour? Blue all the way! 
9. Favourite Animal? Cats.
10. Favourite perfume? Dark Orchid by Victoria's Secret.
11. Favourite holiday? Christmas! Of course.
12. Have you graduated High School? Yes I have.
13. Have you been out of the Country? Well.. I live in another country right now. 
14. Do you speak any other Languages? I do. My mother tongue is Swedish but I also speak English, German and some Greek.
15. Do you have any siblings? I do... Six siblings actually.
16. What’s your favourite store? Right now, I've to say Forever21. But that's just because I'm so happy I finally found a pair of jeans that fits perfectly.
17. Favourite Restaurant? Sushi. Just any sushi restaurant. 
18. Did you like school? I did.
19. Favourite YouTubers? Pyrion Flax! He's hilarious. 
20. Favourite Movie? Harrryyyy Potter.
21. Favourite Tv show? Outlander!
22. Pc or Mac? PC.
23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
24. How tall are you? 5'1 or 155 cm.
Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I have never been to Starbucks..
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? It really varies from week to week. Right now, high waisted dark blue jeans!
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? I collect nail polish and have worn it every day for almost five years.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Get a British citizenship!
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Ice Cream, without hesitation.
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? Be yourself.
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? I don't have iTunes.
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Hm. A mixture between vintage and preppy.
9. Favourite number? 7.
10. Two Hobbies? Writing and looking at beautiful clothes. Yes, it's a hobby!
11. Two Pet Peeves? Ignorant car drivers (in Glasgow, they drive amazingly fast) and when you want to say something and you just can't find the right word.
12. Guilty Pleasures? Coffee. It's not really a guilty pleasure, but I would like to drink less coffee. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar