Followers

söndag 24 maj 2015

Procrastinating (sssssh)

50 little things
1.How many pets do you own?  One, and he's awesome.
2. What’s your least favorite season? Autumn, but I like every season.
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Depends. I like both, but I text more than I call at least. hhmhmm
4. Morning or night? Night
5. Do you like tacos? Yes
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert
7. What’s your favorite desert? Ice cream, duh
8. Do you enjoy walks? Yes
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? Yes
10. Do you watch animated shows still? Nope, I rarely watch anything if it's not a television serie which I follow
11. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
12. What’s your “lucky” number? 7
13. Are you scared of anything? Death
14. Big mac or big whopper? Neither, I don't eat those
15. Do you like to play board games? Yessssssssss
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? Yessssss
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? Uhm. I think I ate something like cocopops in Greece as a child.. so cocopops. 
18. Would you eat a living spider for one million dollars? Yes, even for less than that
19. Are you a heavy drinker? No
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? Yes
21. Are you superstitious? No, not really
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? No
23. Do you like to read? Yes, but not when forced upon
24. Are you easily distressed? Njaeee... Yes.
25. Do you believe in aliens? I believe that we are not al one in the universe
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? I'd want to die then
27. Dogs or cats? CATS
28. Are you a grumpy person? Nope
29. What’s something you hate? War
30. Are you a worry wart? Nahe. Sometimes
31. Do you like having your picture taken? Depends
32. Do you like cotton candy? Yes
33. Would you ever use a dating site? Perhaaaaps
34. Do you believe in ghosts? No
35. Rap or pop? Pop
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? I do not eat weird ice cream, I eat good ice cream. And that's weird.
37. Do you like math? Yessssss
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? Never
39. Love or lust? Love
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? Hahah no.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject? Geography
42: Do you like tattoos? Usually not
43. Are you the type of person to lie? Nah
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? Yes I do
45. What music are you listening to right now? The music of Elsa's talk (and the music of me typing on the laptop)
46. Are you allergic to anything? No, not what I know of. Sometimes I can feel pollen though
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? She is alright
48. What about Nick Minaj?  Rather not
49. Do you like rainy days? Yes
50. Last question, do you like pie? Not sweet ones, but "food" pies can be alright. I don't fancy the dough really. 


One of the books we are forced to read in uni..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar