Followers

söndag 25 september 2011

-Dikt-

Kände mig väldigt poetisk så här på kvällskvisten! Ber om ursäkt för eventuella grammatikfel :P

Can feel the hunger
it feels so good
Can feel the pain
it's misunderstood

Not hurting myself,
you're wrong

It's my choice,
just mine, it's good
my inner voice
it's misunderstood

Losing weight?
Hah! You're joking
It's just I grow in length
I promise

Sometimes I'm crying
It just feels no good
Some says I'm dying
I'm sure they've misunderstood
-----------------------------------
It's starting to frighten me
I want it to stop
My obsession, my love
It's eating me up

Do you think I can stop it?
Believe me, I've tried
Eating the breakfast,
but then my hopes have died

Can't stand it no more
My tries are foolish, a waste
they just can't last
dear you, dear future
Please stop it fast!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar